All papers should have between 8-10 pages including images and references. The papers must be written in English following the template provided by Springer. The template is blank but, inside, you will find the different styles for titles, paragraphs, etc. The template is available here.
- Do not change margins or page size.
- Do not include subtitles, only titles. If you want to include a subtitle use colon.
- The abstract must not exceed a maximum of 200 words.
- Reference Format is Springer Basic Style (cite with a number, no with author and year). If you use Endnote, you can use Lecture Notes in Computer Science style. Same style for Zotero .
- You can download the LaTeX template here. Use the “author” template.
Paper proposals must be submitted using PDF in the EasyChair conference management platform.
Check deadlines here.
If accepted, the camera-ready version of your paper must be submitted in a .zip file with:
- MS Word file or LaTeX with all sources included.
- The figures included in the Word file also must be provided separately in TIFF format (more details here).
- PDF version of the final document.
- Springer’s copyright agreement filled out and signed by one of the authors. A copy of this document can be found here
When you are sure your paper meets the formatting requirements please go to the EasyChair platform and update your accepted submission. Moreover, check the information in EasyChair and ensure that title, abstract, keywords, author’s names, affiliations and order are correct. We will use that data to prepare the final version of the proceedings.
Springer checks plagiarism before publishing conference papers to ensure originality. The system detects instances of overlapping and similar text. Please, avoid plagiarism or self-plagiarism when you prepare the camera-ready version.
TEEM Conference is not responsible for publication problems with Springer concerning plagiarism. Authors are responsible for avoiding plagiarism in their manuscripts.